The transition

transition

I am in a transition…
To what?
I am suffering…
But I am always suffering,
Why?
Because of love,
What’s the matter with love?
Its always leaving me and
I am always leaving
Why am I always leaving?
To escape
To escape what?
Life,
I am indecisive about living,
Should I stay?
Should I leave?  
Where?
Where is my place?
I can’t stand Greenwich,
I couldn’t stand Ecuador,
I don’t quite comprehend it,
It doesn’t quite accept me,
I don’t quite accept it,
The world, I mean
The world of humans…I believe,
Am I a human?
But where do I go?
What do I do?
How do I do it?
What about Joana’s life?
What about?
All these questions
I have no answers
I need to sleep,
I must escape in my sleep,
Show me mind,
Where is the place where I must live?
Is there a God?
I need a God…
I need to believe that all of this does not depend entirely on me,
I know I need,
I wish I didn’t.

                                            

Los comentarios ofensivos, ilegibles, sin sentido o SPAM serán eliminados.

Thanks for your comment