Just a lover!




I've always been competitive,
I've always liked the race, the chase, the achievements,
But as I live longer in this world,
I've finally understood with great relief that the purpose of life is to surrender one's spiritual, physical, and intellectual gifts to the service of the universe,



Because to me, the finest joy is to love everyone,

Humans are uncertain to what really matters to each one of us...
We don't know where we come from,
We don't know where we are going,
But we know for sure, that all we take as our travel companion is the love we feel,
We also know that nothing we left behind will be meaningful if it wasn't blessed by our love,
The same way love brought us here,
Love will take us there,
So if you ask me, what do I think I am for sure,
I'll say... I am just a lover Emoticono smile

1 comentarios:

Click here for comentarios
29 de septiembre de 2015, 15:47 ×

love is the law, love under will.

Responder
avatar
admin

Los comentarios ofensivos, ilegibles, sin sentido o SPAM serán eliminados.

Thanks for your comment